Apply to missions
Learn best practices for getting selected
- What is a mission?
- Best practices when applying to missions
- How to apply to missions
- Why do I have to apply to missions?
- Can I go back in an application?
- Do I get paid for my application?
- Do you need to see my face in videos?
- Who watches my videos?
- How long is the application review process?
- Where do I see all of my old applications?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I know if I got selected to participate in a mission?
- What do I do after applying?
- How do I refer someone to a dscout mission?
- Why don’t I see a mission in my app even though I received an email about it?
- Why aren’t I getting selected to participate in missions?
- Can I apply to a mission on a desktop or laptop computer?
- Why does my profile say I have submitted zero entries?