Your Live Mobile To-Do List
Complete these tasks when you are invited to participate in a Live mission on your mobile device. It is important to be set up well in advance so you are on time to your Live session. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you could be marked as a no-show and may not have another opportunity to participate.
Before accepting the mission, please ensure that you meet the Live Mobile technical requirements below:
- Strong internet (wifi connection) or strong network connection (4G cellular connection)
- Screen share missions only: Android 5.0 or above and iOS 11 or later is required for screen share
- The latest version of the dscout app
To make this experience as smooth as possible, here’s your to-do list!
1. Launch your dscout app.
2. Find your Live mission invite in your app.
3. Accept the mission invite and schedule your session, or wait to be scheduled by the researcher.
4. Return to your app when it’s time to join your session. Look at the In Progress tab to find your Live mission.