Claiming your reward in your default currency
Since we are a company based in the United States, the majority of our projects are paid out in in the United States Dollar (USD). If your default currency is not in USD and we paid you in USD, you may have to log in to PayPal to add USD to your list of accepted currencies. To do so, follow these steps
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on PayPal balance while on your Summary page.
- Click the + Add a currency button.
- Select and add United States Dollar (USD).
- As soon as you’re done adding USD to your currencies, you’ll be able to claim your reward and convert it to your default currency. You’ll also be notified by PayPal via email with instructions if this pertains to you