Confirming your email address on PayPal
If you have a PayPal account, but haven't confirmed your email address associated with the account, you may receive an error when we try to pay you. To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on the Gear icon on the top-right corner of your screen to access your account settings.
- Locate the Email section.
- Click on the Confirm button next to your primary email. PayPal will send you a confirmation email.
- You’ll receive an email with the subject Confirm your Email address from PayPal.
- Open the email and click on the Confirm My Email Address button.
- Enter your password to finish confirming your email.