How to create a PayPal account from a failed payout
If you don't have a PayPal account set up, but dscout has just tried to pay you, you'll receive a two emails with information on how to move forward with creating your PayPal account and retrieving your reward.
To claim your money, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your email and find the email from PayPal (if you don't see it right away, it could be in your spam folders. Search email@example.com in your different inboxes).
- Find the email with the subject line You have a payout. When you've found it, click into it.
- Scroll down and click on the button that says Claim your money.
- Choose a password and click Next (if you have an account under a different email address, you can log in here by clicking Sign in instead).
- Enter your personal information (first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number) on the next screen and hit Confirm.
- You'll receive another email from PayPal asking you to confirm your email address. Open that email and click the button that says Confirm my Email Address.
- As soon as your information registers, your account with PayPal will be set up and you'll be able to access your money instantly.