How to add an alias to your PayPal account
If your dscout and PayPal email addresses are different, this actually isn’t a problem. All you’ll need to do is add your dscout email address as an alias in your PayPal account. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Gear icon next to the logout button on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Locate the Email section on your Account page.
- The Plus (+) icon on the top-right corner of the box will allow you to add the email address you use for dscout as an alias.
- Check your alias email inbox for a confirmation email from PayPal titled Confirm your email address.
- Open the email and click on the Confirm my Email Address button.
- Enter your password for your primary account to confirm your alias email address.
Any payments sent to your additional email addresses will appear in your primary PayPal account. Hooray!