How do I access comments on my entry?
If your mission leader comments on one of your entries, you’ll receive a push notification telling you that Somebody commented on your dscout entry! Learn how to manage app notifications and permissions here. You can access your mission leader’s comments in a few ways. Check it out below.
Accessing comments in the mission
When a mission leader comments on your entry, you’ll see a blue notification bubble on the top-right corner of the entry when you’re at your mission overview.
To access your comments, follow these steps:
- Log into the dscout mobile app.
- Navigate to the In Progress tab on the bottom of your app’s navigation. Find the mission in question and tap on it to get to your Mission Overview.
- Find and tap on the entry with the little blue notification bubble on it. This bubble will be on the top-right corner of the entry and will have a number in it.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll be able to see and respond to your mission leader’s comments as well as review your entry.
The Notifications Tab
You can also access the comments left by your mission leader through the Notifications tab.
- Log into your account on the dscout mobile app
- Tap on the Notifications icon (this icon looks like a bell) on the top-right corner of your screen to access your Notifications tab.
- Here, you’ll be able to find comments under the section called Social Activity.
- Tap on the notification to access your entry. You’ll be able to read and respond to your mission leader’s comment(s) at the bottom of the screen.
iPhones and iPads