How do I accept my Live invitation?
You can accept your Live invitation in one of two ways. Check it out below.
Accepting your invitation via email
When you get invited to a Live session, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com. To accept your invitation, follow these steps:
- Locate your invitation email in your inbox (please note: make sure you double check that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org aren’t being filtered to your spam folders).
- The subject of your invitation email will be Welcome to the [name] Live mission. Open the invitation email.
- Click the link in blue under the phrase Click the link to open up a new window.
- You may have to log into the dscout web portal. If prompted to log in, use the same email address and password you use for the mobile app and click the Sign In button.
- Once logged in, you'll be able to read more about the Live session before accepting.
- Click on the Accept Mission button on the bottom of the screen to accept your invitation.
Accepting your invitation in the dscout mobile app
In addition to receiving an email from email@example.com, you’ll also see a new invitation in the dscout mobile app. Follow the steps below to accept your invitation.
- Log into your dscout account on the mobile app.
- Access the Invites tab at the bottom of the app’s navigation bar.
- Find the Live invitation and tap on it.
- Tap on Accept Invitation to accept your invitation (or click Decline Invitation if you can't participate this time around).