Managing permissions on Android
When you create an account on dscout and start applying to missions, dscout will automatically ask for your permission to access the following things as you use the dscout app: (1) location, (2) camera, (3) media storage, and (4) microphone . Check it out below.
Managing app permissions on Android devices
The following steps are a generalized approach to managing dscout permissions on your mobile device:
- Tap on your mobile device’s native Settings app.
- Find Apps & Notifications (please note: the name of this section might not be the same for every Android device, but it’ll be similar).
- Find the dscout mobile app and tap on it.
- You should be able to find Permissions and / or Notifications. Tap on it.
- Tap allow or toggle the button for all the fields you want to give dscout permission to. Check it out below.